Are missing teeth affecting the health and beauty of your smile?
The loss of a tooth, or more than one tooth, can have devastating effects on your oral health, your confidence in your appearance and your physical well being. Replacing lost teeth as soon as possible can restore function and aesthetics to your smile and help you avoid the development of additional problems:
- Tooth decay and gum disease
- Shifting of remaining teeth
- Changes in the bite
- Loss of bone and changes in the shape of the jaw and lower face
- Dimished ability to speak clearly and enjoy your favorite foods
Dr. O’Malley offers comprehensive treatment options for missing teeth. Our most popular option is replacing missing teeth with dental implants. During a consultation, he will thoroughly evaluate all aspects of your dental health and discuss your personal concerns and goals for the restoration of your smile. Choosing the right treatment option for your unique needs is the key to a lasting result that will also give you back a smile that feels as good as it looks.
Replacement Options for Missing Teeth
Today’s patients enjoy a range of tooth replacement options that restore function, health and beauty with natural looking results. Dr. O’Malley stays current with the latest dental treatments for tooth replacement and works with patients on an individual basis to restore their smile.
Our Simpsonville dentist office provides comprehensive care and has incorporated advanced technology for more accurate treatment planning and the best patient experience possible. Dr. O’Malley offers several restorative treatments to replace lost teeth:
- Dental bridges: a dental bridge can be supported by natural teeth or dental implants to replace one or several consecutive lost teeth.
- Dentures and partials: Dr. O’Malley places dentures, partial dentures and implant dentures.
- Dental implants: Dr. O’Malley provides complete services for all types of dental implants in the comfort of our Simpsonville office. He also offers implant secured dental bridges and dentures.
Schedule An Appointment
Ready to enjoy smiling again with restored function and aesthetics? We welcome new patients from Simpsonville, Greenville and many local communities and offer comprehensive care to give you back a beautiful smile. To schedule an appointment and learn more about our restorative dental care and solutions for missing teeth, contact us at 864-962-7672 or request an appointment online.